The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Is this an OEm shifter?

celm

Wile looking at the missing shifter cup,i was noticing that the shifter looked to new and do good of quality to be OEM. so what you guys think?

EHmotorsports

no that is an aftermarket shifter with no shifter stops. I would try to find a stock setup so you don't wear out your syncros by overthrowing the hub slider in the transmission.

Spyke169

Not OEM, a quick google images search and I'm not finding anything that looks exactly the same to tell you what brand. Interesting, most aftermarket shifters only replace the left half of the assembly, and not everything like yours. Either way, I agree, looks like a well made part.

strokin4dr

So, what other jdm goodies does your car have besides the AMG seats, power folding mirrors and the air purifier??
Not sure what the air purifier is but it seems like one came up for sale on the board a while back. Is it a box mounted on the deck behind the rear seats?

celm

small taste as car is going into paint soon, going to detrim the living sh*t out of her in the coming week

OEM wheel has been put on

last weeks arrival

EHmotorsports

Detrim?!?! No!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sell the Thing and get a us model to ruin!

strokin4dr

I thought you had a USDM car with jdm goodies. Didn't know it was a jdm car too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif
Awesome.

prove_it

Must be rough......

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned